Malta 6th May 2008

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Maltaman

Malta 6th May 2008

Postby Maltaman » Wed May 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi Gordon,

I attended the masterclass with my daughter on Monday and also the show yesterday evening at the (full to capacity) historical Manoel Theatre - and what a show it was! Just want to say that I was there with my family and we all had a great time - my long-suffering wife remembered a number of the pieces from my days learning them from the TG magazine some years ago. Thanks for being such a great performer and please do come back soon.

All the best and good luck with future performances and projects.

SimonA

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Wed May 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Hello my friend. I can't begin to tell you how much it meant to me to play for you guys last night, it was truly a privilege to be on that historical stage and to be playing in such a beautiful city. I would love to come back. THANKYOU for making me SO welcome. Please give my best regards to your family.

G.

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Wed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm

There is a new page with Gordon's review of the Malta trip here:

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/index.php?page=news&category=02--Recent_Major_Concerts&display=1803

I hope to get some pictures from Andy Reiss, and will then add a photo gallery too,

Sue

Bob Wilson

Postby Bob Wilson » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:23 am

Great to see 'Splinter' making an appearance on YouTube. :)
Electric version next? :lol:
Be well
Bob

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”