Morecambe Gig

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

mantonl

Morecambe Gig

Postby mantonl » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:54 am

Hi Folks,
I went to see Gordon in Morecambe last Friday night. Myself and my partner had a fantastic night listening to some wonderful playing. Having played the guitar myself for some 36 years, it made me realise how much i still had to learn to get even 1000th of the talent that Gordon possesses. I am now the proud owner of a signed CD after the Morecambe concert as well. I cant wait for his concert at Chadkirk Chapel in Stockport.

Lee...

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 am

Hi Lee.

Hope this finds you well sir. What a lovely venue The Platform is eh! I hadn't actually played a gig for about a month and felt a little rusty, but the audience were SO nice it helped me through.

I can't begin to tell you how flattered I am by your comments, but I'm sure you are a fine player,and as long as you (like myself) enjoy making music it will continue to give you years of pleasure and will heal your soul during troubled times.

Gawd Bless yer guz.

G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”