Surrey/Sussex Gigs?

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Hobo

Surrey/Sussex Gigs?

Postby Hobo » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:26 pm

Hello Gordon,

In the Glastonbury gig thread, you mentioned there was the possibility of a gig(s) in the Surrey/Sussex area. Since Glastonbury, my wife has been nagging me to take her to see you perform again. Some of my friends are also keen to see what I've been raving about. We have a young son and a new daughter and they severely limit the distance we are able to travel to see you perform. Any news of gigs in the Gatwick region, would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Mick

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:55 pm

Will do sir.

In the meantime keep an eye on the gig guide...you never know!

Warm Regards.

Gordon.

Trevor Raggatt

Postby Trevor Raggatt » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 am

I'll second that thought!
Last edited by Trevor Raggatt on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hobo

Ropetackle Centre - Shoreham

Postby Hobo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:53 am

Hello Gordon,

I note with disappointment that the planned gig for the Ropetackle Centre, Shoreham (Mar. 29th), has been postponed. Is there any further news regarding a revised date, or are you planning a gig at a different venue? My wife and I have been waiting patiently for you to play a gig near us for some time and were awaiting this concert with eager anticipation (I had even booked time off work and arranged a babysitter). Any news would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Mick

Trevor Raggatt

Gig at Conford Village Hall on Sat 9 Feb...

Postby Trevor Raggatt » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:35 pm

The first accessible gig in YONKS where I've not been unavoidably busy! Woo and indeed Hoo!!!!

It's one of those little village hall ones so there will only be around 70 tickets available... book early as the saying goes!
Last edited by Trevor Raggatt on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trevor Raggatt

Re: Surrey gig at Conford Village Hall on Sat 9 Feb...

Postby Trevor Raggatt » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Trevor Raggatt wrote:The first accessible gig in YONKS where I've not been unavoidably busy! Woo and indeed Hoo!!!!

It's one of those little village hall ones so there will only be around 70 tickets available... book early as the saying goes!

Ooooops, make that Hampshire
Last edited by Trevor Raggatt on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hobo

Postby Hobo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Trevor Raggatt wrote:
Trevor Raggatt wrote:...which Thea and I have already got tickets for. The first accessible gig in YONKS where I've not been unavoidably busy! Woo and indeed Hoo!!!!

Ooooops, make that Hampshire - but it's the Surrey end of that long county. Not so far from Guildford...

Hi Trevor,

Unfortunately, I am unable to make any of the Hampshire gigs, as I cannot alter my holiday dates now. Gordon appears to have a liking for Hampshire venues, but Surrey and Sussex never get a look in. Let's hope he can remedy that soon. Annoyingly, I have just returned from Dorchester, so I've just missed out on that gig as well. I'm beginning to think GG is avoiding me! :wink:

Hobo

Postby Hobo » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Still no response on the postponed Shoreham gig. Gordon/Sue, are you able to provide any info. regarding my original question? Many thanks.

Mick

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Worry not,a new date is being planned.

Be Well my friends.

G.

Trevor Raggatt

Postby Trevor Raggatt » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:51 am

Hobo wrote: I'm beginning to think GG is avoiding me! :wink:

You and me both!!!!! I've not managed to get along to one of Gordon's gigs since... blimey, I think it was the Birmingham Symphony Hall one. GULP!!! The hassle of playing in a covers band a lot of weekends and having a job that requires a good bit of toddling off to Europe.

Every time he's had a gig in the area for the last who knows how long I've been unavoidably and unchangably busy. :( I've been starting to think that there's some conspiracy going on too. :wink:

Just means that I'm that much more excited about going along to the Conford gig in a couple of weeks!

And that mysterious new date G mentioned sounds rather intriguing!

Trev

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”