Jamie Giltrap RIP

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

Mike Stranks

Jamie Giltrap RIP

Postby Mike Stranks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 am

You will have been saddened and shocked to read of the sudden passing of Gordon's son, Jamie, at the age of 46.

Our sympathy and compassion goes out to Gordon and his family at this time.

Jamie was a talented and revered DJ and remixer and is being mourned by that community.

A practical way we can show our sympathy and support to them all is to contribute to the 'Just Giving' fund that's been established for Jamie's wife and young son. Details at: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jamie-giltrap-dj-tango
The older I get, the better I used to be

Tom McCauley

Re: Jamie Giltrap RIP

Postby Tom McCauley » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:07 am

Good morning Mike.

Yes, I heard this news too. I came across the news on Facebook alongside my mum who also spotted the news.

Thoughts are Gordon and his family at this sad time.
Tom McCauley

Roger

Postby Roger » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Terribly sad news. Sometimes life can seem very unfair. Our sincere condolences to Jamie's wife and son and to Gordon and Hilary, and their family.

Roger & Em x

sultan4swing

Postby sultan4swing » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Any loss of friends, family and colleagues is painful. We have all experienced these on many levels, but fortunately I have nor will ever have, an experience of losing a child... and certainly not one so young and in his prime. If words of support from contributers to this website can help at this sad time, then you have mine with deepest sympathy..... The only thing one can rely on is time providing some measure of comfort and a host of memories... we never get over loss, but somehow sometime get through it..... Heartfelt condolensces .......

Return to “General Chat”