Moneyfacturing on Polish Radio

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

Moneyfacturing on Polish Radio

Postby Sue » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Piotr has been busy trying to get tracks from Ravens and Lullabies played on Polish Radio 3 but now he needs our help to vote. Instructions below for those of you who need to brush up on your Polish :lol:

He writes:

Moneyfacturing was chosen as the candidate song for the Top Hit List of Polskie Radio Trójka!

Voting has started. Polish fans of Gordon and Oliver will be happy to hear it on Polskie Radio 3 – if it is popular then it will be frequently on the air. The Top Hit List goes live every Friday and everyone can vote only once during the given week.

Listeners decide by voting for their favourite songs on the website (link below).

To vote, please follow this link:
http://lp3.polskieradio.pl/glosowanie/listaDoGlosowania.aspx

You need an account for this purpose, so press “Glosuj” (Vote) and next “Zarejestruj sie” (Register). You will be asked to choose a login and a password (no personal data are asked for at any stage). You need to check that you read and understood the “Regulamin” (can be Google-translated with good results and the main thing is that the rule is to vote only once from an account and not to use multiple accounts for voting), the square below is about advertising, so no need to tick this one.

That is really all. When you finish the registration, a link will be sent to your e-mail address. Confirm your account by clicking this in the e-mail: “link aktywujacy konto”. Then your account is ready and you may vote.

Vote only one time for your favourite song during each week. The votes are collected until Friday 12:00 Polish time and the live programme is on the air on 19:00 each Friday. Next Friday Moneyfacturing has a chance to be on the List if it gets enough votes.

Thank you,
Piotr

Sue
GG webmaster

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Please help get Gordon's music played in Poland

Postby GORDON » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:17 am

Thanks ever so much for doing this Sue.

G.

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:43 am

Gordon, its not me you should be thanking, its Piotr! :oops:

Well, I've voted - even with Piotrs instructions I needed a little more help from Google translate, but I got there! Only took a couple of minutes.

Can't see me learning Polish any time soon.... :shock:

Sue
GG webmaster

piotrwargan

Postby piotrwargan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:23 pm

This is great – I can bet that many listeners like Moneyfacturing and will vote!

It is already a historic moment (Moneyfacturing being a New song for the list - in the right column), and I do hope that is gets into the left column and then high, I mean high, because it deserves it.

To give you some more context: this Top Hits List is THE history of music on the Polish Radio. It was started in 1982 by Marek Niedźwiecki, who is regarded as the guru and if a song gets into the list it means that it is good. Piotr Baron who has been helping him for the last seven years, has also become a respected and influential figure as regards the tastes in music. Our generation (40 – 50 year olds) have been raised on this programme. If they decided to place Gordon and Oliver as a candidate songs, we may be proud!

My feeling is that a lot of listeners will vote, as the youth here know English and apart from music they will surely notice the text (and will love it!).

Piotr

Roger USA

Postby Roger USA » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 pm

I have registered and voted......at least I think I have.

Roger

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:22 pm

piotrwargan wrote:This is great – I can bet that many listeners like Moneyfacturing and will vote!

It is already a historic moment (Moneyfacturing being a New song for the list - in the right column), and I do hope that is gets into the left column and then high, I mean high, because it deserves it.

To give you some more context: this Top Hits List is THE history of music on the Polish Radio. It was started in 1982 by Marek Niedźwiecki, who is regarded as the guru and if a song gets into the list it means that it is good. Piotr Baron who has been helping him for the last seven years, has also become a respected and influential figure as regards the tastes in music. Our generation (40 – 50 year olds) have been raised on this programme. If they decided to place Gordon and Oliver as a candidate songs, we may be proud!

My feeling is that a lot of listeners will vote, as the youth here know English and apart from music they will surely notice the text (and will love it!).

Piotr

What an honour.

Thank you Piotr.

I will always have great memories of this album and working with Oliver,who is an outstanding musician and producer.

I'm proud to call him my friend,as I am you Piotr.

Be well my Polish friend.

G.

piotrwargan

Postby piotrwargan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Dear Fan, Did YOU cast your vote for MONEYFACTURING?! :-)

piotrwargan

Postby piotrwargan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:14 pm

An update:

Moneyfacturing is still on the list of the songs to vote for!

[Edited] Next Top Hit List in on Friday 2 January 2015 and we can vote NOW.

Please, do not forget this: when you tick the square before the name, scroll down to the bottom of the list and press GLOSUJ (which means VOTE) ;-).

Piotr

piotrwargan

Re: Vote for Moneyfacturing

Postby piotrwargan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Moneyfacturing is still on the list of the songs to vote for!

http://lp3.polskieradio.pl/glosowanie/listaDoGlosowania.aspx

Piotr

piotrwargan

Postby piotrwargan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 am

Fans of Gordon and Oliver can still cast their votes for "Moneyfacturing"!

http://lp3.polskieradio.pl/glosowanie/l ... wania.aspx

piotrwargan

Postby piotrwargan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:20 am

Hello,

Voting for „Moneyfacturing” in the weekly programme on the Polish Radio 3 Top Chart is now over.
I think that it was a real joy for many people to see „Moneyfacturing” among the songs for voting (it was on the list from mid-December until 3 April 2015, i.e. for 15 weeks). I think that the fans of Gordon and Oliver, the fans of the „Ravens & Lullabies” Band and the fans of good rock music in general were very pleased to have an opportunity to cast their votes for this great song.

Votes for „Monefacturing” were also cast by a group of fans of the Polish Radio 3 Top Chart. I have seen on their forum that at one point they nominated „Moneyfacturing” as their song of the week and the whole group cast their votes for it. On the same forum, people also rate the new songs and I should say to my great satisfaction, that their rating of “Moneyfacturing” was very high.

It is true, that there was not much chance for a song that was aired only scarcely to climb up into the Top 30. Nevertheless, it was a really nice feeling to hear good words about „Ravens & Lullabies” on Polish Radio 3 and to know that „Moneyfacturing” was very well received by many people (some of whom might have been completely new to Gordon and Oliver music).

A big „thank you” to everybody who cast their votes! A big “thank you” to Piotr Baron, the radio presenter of Polish Radio 3 for his enthusiastic review of “Ravens & Lullabies”.

Cheers,
Piotr

Return to “Gordon's Music”