Thoughts

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Thoughts

Postby GORDON » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 am

To all my friends out there over the years who have supported my music,I just want to say this.

For next months NEWS I shall be writing my inner thoughts and feeling about the Summers End concert,but just wanted to say that this very morning Hilary and I settled down to read all your lovely postings.

As I read the last few words from Piotre I started filling up and couldn't speak as tears filled my eyes.

Enough said dear ones....THANKYOU.

G.

alessandro64

Re: Thoughts

Postby alessandro64 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi, dear Gordon and Hilary

I think you've had in change the same sweet tears those who love you and your music have felt while they were listening to your harmonies.
There's no best return.
You touched our hearts. We, once in a while, try to touch yours. And Piotr, whom I knew in those days, can express all of this in a very effective way!

Love from your affectionate fan from Italy
Alessandro

Sue
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts

Postby Sue » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:43 pm

GORDON wrote:To all my friends out there over the years who have supported my music,I just want to say this.

For next months NEWS I shall be writing my inner thoughts and feeling about the Summers End concert,but just wanted to say that this very morning Hilary and I settled down to read all your lovely postings.

As I read the last few words from Piotre I started filling up and couldn't speak as tears filled my eyes.

Enough said dear ones....THANKYOU.

G.

You can now read Gordon's report along with one from guitarist Nick, bass player Steve, forum members and various others HERE:

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/?l=3g8

Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”