Classic rock present Prog

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Classic rock present Prog

Postby GORDON » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:26 pm

There is a nice feature in this months Classic Rock Presents Prog magazine on Oliver and I.

Be well and enjoy.

G.

aviator

Re: Classic rock present Prog

Postby aviator » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:48 pm

And a great review of Ravens & Lullabies in the CD review pages.

And brief news of a big venue tour by yourself and Oliver with...but you haven't announced that here so I will leave that for you when it is finalised!

Nice to see you really are comfortably-regarded as a progressive artist. Prog in the UK is a hugely-expanding market and certainly attracting great sales with new music and gig attendances.

It's been years since I showed any interest in going to gigs (I gave up after going to a Damien Rice gig in Manchester which was ruined by noisy patrons at the bar). This year though I already have tickets booked for Roger Hodgson at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester in May (great venue, home of the Halle' Orchestra), and Steve Hackett at the Manchester Apollo in October. Plus quite likely yourself in...

Return to “Gordon's Music”