Chadkirk Show - Friday 24th July

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Russ Parrish

Chadkirk Show - Friday 24th July

Postby Russ Parrish » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Really looking forward to seeing Gordon at this venue. It looks like being a superb way to round off the week (rain or shine!).
We hadn't heard of the place until Gordon mentioned it at the 4 Churches festival concert.
It's also the end of School term, so what better way to reward 2 young G.G fans than a evening with their fave guitarist :D
46 hours and counting :!:

All the very best Russ, Lynda, Adam & James Parrish

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am

See you there sir!

G.

mantonl

Postby mantonl » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi Folks, we’ve just got back from the Chadkirk Chapel gig and as with all Gordon’s concerts, its been a fantastic evening. The venue is a perfect setting for an evening of Gordon’s music and made all the better for being looked after by the great Chadkirk staff. My highlight of the evening has to be Gordon playing “The Lord’s Seat” and thanks to my Dad for dedicating it to me...A very big thank you also to Gordon for allowing Julie, my Dad, Derek and myself for the opportunity of the photo session at the sound check. A wonderful evening and now looking forward to Bramall Hall at Christmas....
Cheers Lee...

Derekicr5

Postby Derekicr5 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Well Lee - you just beat me to it! (see above) Many thanks to Gordon for a marvellous evening at Chadkirk. It's always a pleasure to come to hear you play, and I'd like to join Lee in saying Thanks for letting us take photos during the soundcheck. An evening to remember.............

Derek (The younger one of the two Dereks!)

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Hello chaps and ladies. It was my pleasure to see you again and give that pre-show performance. I must admit I wasn't expecting all those cameras...it made me feel like a megastar or something...VERY flattering.

Let us hope that Bramall is on again this year as Hilary and I SO look forward to starting our Christmas with my concert there.

Be Well folks.

G.

Robyn

Chadkirk concert

Postby Robyn » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 pm

The Chadkirk concert was great! I have always found Gordons music up-lifting & this was the first opportunity I have had to see him live, & I was thrilled to have been able to get a ticket. I also have a new personal favourite in "Maddie goes west" BRILLIANT!
Gordon mentioned during the show another concert in Bramhall in December, this is not on the tour date guide. Has a date been set as I would like to bring my son with me as a Chrsitmas treat.

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Hey Robyn.

THANKYOU.

G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”