Pacific Road, Birkenhead

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Mike E

Pacific Road, Birkenhead

Postby Mike E » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Just a note of thanks on behalf of my son, Ollie, and myself for the wonderful performance at the Wirral International Guitar Festival last night. I have seen Gordon play on a number of occasions, but last night was the best - Dodo's dream was stunning!!

Krysalan

Outstanding!

Postby Krysalan » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:11 pm

A big thank you from myself, Jayne and our son Dan for a fantastic evening :D

Dan (9) and tentatively trying guitar for himself spent most of the concert with his chin on the floor in amazement.

Dodo's Dream - what can I say, we were all blown away by such a viruoso performance, needless to say I bought one of the "How to play" packs. Gordon you make it look so easy on the dvd lol.

Again a big thanks from us :D

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 pm

THANKYOU to Krysalan and Mike, what a stunning audience you were.

My most Sincere Regards.

Gordon.

Chris Thornton

Postby Chris Thornton » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:57 pm

We would just like to add our thanks to Gordon for this superb concert. We too were stunned by the build up of the multi-layered Dodo's Dream. But it was hard to single out a favourite song as we enjoyed them all.

Incidentally we had two representatives of the festival sponsors ( Adam Bell Foundation ) sitting at our table. They were not familiar with Gordon's music but they thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

We have already been checking on the website at the forthcoming dates to check when we might be able to see him again.

Chris and Betty

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”