The very wet Ropetackle Centre!

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

The very wet Ropetackle Centre!

Postby Roger » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 am

Gordon,

Good (Sunday) morning! Just!! (02:30) …….Feeling like naughty stop-outs, arriving home with the local students!!

Em - Particularly enjoyed Ives Horizon. I don’t think I’ve heard you play this live before(?) Rog has found a posting on YouTube for me to keep me going until the next time…. Also loved Fast Approaching.

Rog - We were long overdue a GG gig and as usual you didn’t disappoint. Nice to hear some different/new material as well - as you know “On Camber Sands” is a special piece for us. Great to see and hear the new 12 string too!

Really hope the Express FM interview comes off. In the meantime I think they’re interested in getting FOD featured on one of the Sunday evening shows. At the moment they’re getting your recordings off youtube!! ….I think they need some promos :lol:

Thanks for having a look at the parlour guitar. Dave Crozier is willing to date and value it so there we go!

Both - Hope we can make Farncombe. If we can “Under this Blue Sky” will appear in your request book. Em’s Tune - still owe you a million and one thanks.

Rog & Em(x)

Mlower

Postby Mlower » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:35 am

I too enjoyed Ives Horizon (not heard this piece before), and everything played on the new 12 string. Thanks for another memorable evening, well worth turning out on such a filthy night! Nice to meet you briefly during the interval (I'm the chap who won the guitar).
Martin.

Roger

Postby Roger » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Lucky you! What did you win?

Mlower

Postby Mlower » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:36 pm

A Larivee L-03R about a year ago, courtesy of Acoustic magazine. Far too good for me but I'm not complaining!
Martin.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”