Xue Fei Yang - Norfolk concert

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

sultan4swing

Xue Fei Yang - Norfolk concert

Postby sultan4swing » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:12 pm

You'll be aware from previous posts, of my total admiration for this wonderful Chinese classical guitarist..... Well..she's back in Norfolk again this year for her annual concert at Binham Priory - 29 August. Programme hasn't been announced yet, but recommend a perusal of the website to get more info. Coronavirus permitting.... I'll be there, hope some of you may be as well.... A highlight of the year musically for me... !!! Another great classical guitarist , Milos Karadaglic is at the Cheltenham International Music Festival 2-12 July - as is the genius new young Cello maestro Sheku Kannu-Mason with two of his prodigiously talented siblings . As its my home town, a good excuse for my annual 'pilgrimage'... With everything going on - coronavirus-wise . two songs come to mind.... "road to hell" and "Everybody's gotta learn sometime"..... !!!!! Stay well everyone...

sultan4swing

Re: Xue Fei Yang - Norfolk concert cancellation et all

Postby sultan4swing » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:39 pm

A PS to my earlier post...

Sadly all Binham Priory 2020 concerts, including that of Xue Feiyang , are cancelled , as is Cheltenham Music Festival.... all victims of Covid-19... Sadly many more concerts and large audience events are going the same way all over the country.....

Everyone, please stay well and positive. As 'Capt Tom' commented recently …. ' we will get over this....all will be well...'

Return to “More Music”