anti-bullying song

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

Johnty8

anti-bullying song

Postby Johnty8 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Kathleen is a student at Rutgers University in New Jersey where my dear friend Judith Morse, the New York conductor teaches. This song has had a response worldwide from young people who have suffered from peer group bullying. I hope you will pass it on to your family and friends
Many thanks
John

https://youtu.be/zY34T6IiTcA

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: anti-bullying song

Postby GORDON » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 pm

I love this song,and like most,us hate bullying in whatever form it takes.The worse kind is silence which gives the perpetrator great pleasure in inflicting mental torture by ignoring a persons pleas to know what they may or may not have done to justify being cut off from a supposed friendship by refusing to acknowledge calls, emails or text messages asking "why are you ignoring me,please tell me what I have done?"This is the worse kind of mental torture.I experienced it at school and a dear close friend has recently gone through it from someone she thought was a close friend only to be treated in such a cruel way.

Thanks for posting this my friend.

Be well.

G.

Return to “More Music”