Gordon on YouTube - new tune

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

supergenius
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:50 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact:

Gordon on YouTube - new tune

Postby supergenius » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 am

Hi folks. I was lucky enough to be at Alnwick last Thursday when Gordon unveiled a brand new tune - "Shining Morn". No real need for any further elaboration, so here it is. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Vh9D8Q ... ture=email

Simon

User avatar
Tom McCauley
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:22 am
Location: Melton Mowbray
Contact:

Re: Gordon on YouTube - new tune

Postby Tom McCauley » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:31 pm

supergenius wrote:Hi folks. I was lucky enough to be at Alnwick last Thursday when Gordon unveiled a brand new tune - "Shining Morn". No real need for any further elaboration, so here it is. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Vh9D8Q ... ture=email

Simon


Hi Simon,

When I try to view the video, I get an error message saying the video is private. How has that happened I wonder?
Regards,
Tom
Tom McCauley

User avatar
Sue
Site Admin
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:15 am

Re: Gordon on YouTube - new tune

Postby Sue » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi Tom,

whoever posted the video ( it wasn't me! ) must have changed the setting.

Heres a version of Shining Morn that I filmed that you may not have seen

https://youtu.be/VpbATbK1PNU?list=PLDP6IxczY7gVeAVleKXBWCOCAUxRoei9X

Sue
GG webmaster

User avatar
Tom McCauley
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:22 am
Location: Melton Mowbray
Contact:

Re: Gordon on YouTube - new tune

Postby Tom McCauley » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Sue wrote:Hi Tom,

whoever posted the video ( it wasn't me! ) must have changed the setting.

Heres a version of Shining Morn that I filmed that you may not have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQtaamH64vo

Sue


Hi Sue,

The link you mentioned seemed to have gone to another video. Don't know how that happened?

Tom
Tom McCauley

User avatar
Sue
Site Admin
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:15 am

Re: Gordon on YouTube - new tune

Postby Sue » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Sorry Tom,

somehow pasted wrong link from my computer.
Corrected now:

https://youtu.be/VpbATbK1PNU?list=PLDP6 ... CAUxRoei9X

Sue
GG webmaster

User avatar
Tom McCauley
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:22 am
Location: Melton Mowbray
Contact:

Re: Gordon on YouTube - new tune

Postby Tom McCauley » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Sue wrote:Sorry Tom,

somehow pasted wrong link from my computer.
Corrected now:

https://youtu.be/VpbATbK1PNU?list=PLDP6 ... CAUxRoei9X

Sue


Thanks Sue. It worked that time.

Best wishes,
Tom
Tom McCauley


Return to “Gordon's Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests