LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi David.

Good to see you sir, and share in my special evening. Thanks ever so for the pics, and we both know that they were shot under not ideal conditions but at least they are there. Thanks for your very kind words also. I look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

By the way, I recieved a lovely phone call this evening from my pal Martin Simpson a fellow recipient of that wonderful trophy. He rang to congratulate me and say similar words as yours my friend.

What a great 60th year I'm having right now. It can only get better with the 09 release of Brush and Stone, but REMEMBER the most important thing is good health the rest just naturally follows on methinks.

Be Well sir.

G.

ColinB

LIFE TIME AWARD

Postby ColinB » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Very many congratulations Mr G! I look forward to seeing your award in a prominent place on the CD table at a gig in the near future. Hopefully Cirencester if I can get it arranged.

Regards

Colin

keithmeredith

Postby keithmeredith » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Many congratulations on receiving this much deserved award. There are some who think that it should be Sir Gordon by now: or how about Lord Giltrap of Deptford?

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:40 pm

A big THANKYOU to you all for your best wishes for my award. I'm deeply touched, and Sir Gordon of Deptford sounds pretty good to me... :D

Return to “Gordon's Music”