Exclusive Mrs Singer's Waltz video now on YouTube

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

Exclusive Mrs Singer's Waltz video now on YouTube

Postby Sue » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:12 pm

Hi all,

a pet project of mine, to see professional dancers perform to Mrs Singer's Waltz has now been released exclusively on YouTube.

You can read the story behind the video here:
http://www.giltrap.co.uk/index.php?page=bio&category=04--Special_Features&display=1485

and watch the video here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nY91xLtzMis

It's well worth a look !
Sue
Last edited by Sue on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colin F

Postby Colin F » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi Sue
That was wonderful,,I've watched it 5 times now, I just love this piece of music by Gordon, now that I have a Digi Delay thingie I'd love to learn to play it! Wonder if there is any TAB for it? Hmmm

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:03 pm

If you enjoyed the video, Ian and Victoria tell me :

As you can see from our website (www.ianvictoria.co.uk) - we have been extremely busy, just back yesterday from competing in the Belfast Championships - and winning Ballroom, Latin and the showdance events. Also we will be on BBC1's Question of Sport this coming friday night ( 2nd Nov) - in the "Mystery Celebrity" round where we had a role in assisting the "celeb" and dancing ourselves.

sorry about the short notice on this one folks,
Sue

vigman

Postby vigman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:27 am

....................it's just showing off to change to left handed playing half way through the video :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vigman
Gordon signed my guitar at the Sloop Inn, IOW, 1969/70 whilst I was in the resident band "Witchazel"!.....and now at Cassington Village Hall October 2008.

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:03 pm

You spotted that too eh, the cameraman was being artistic methinks bless him!

G.

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:23 pm

Please vote for Mrs Singers Waltz :D

The beautiful video of Gordon and Thanet dancers Ian and Victoria has been uploaded to the online newspaper called Your Thanet and was featured in their local free printed edition as one of the best recently uploaded videos.

Please go to the following link then scroll down and click to play the video. While there click on the stars to rate the video, leave a comment and give all concerned some well deserved publicity.
Many thanks

watch video here : http://tinyurl.com/2lcs68

Return to “Gordon's Music”