God Save The Queen

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

God Save The Queen

Postby Roger » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 pm

AndrewD

Re: God Save The Queen

Postby AndrewD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 pm

He he. A great bit of entertainment.

Hope the shoulder is improving, Roger.

Roger

Postby Roger » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi Andrew!

Yes thanks the shoulder is slowly improving and I'm playing a few chords now thanks to my Vintage Travel guitar.

Hope all is well with you,

Roger

PS Are you still planning to move to the sunny South (pretty wet and cold today actually!)

AndrewD

Postby AndrewD » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Glad to hear the travel guitar is proving to be an excellent source of therapy. As the shoulder improves perhaps you could extend your performance to standing on the roof and windmilling your arms (a la Pete Townshend) whilst wearing a Brian May curly wig. Mind you, if you did that then you wouldn't have long to wait before the men in white coats came a knocking at your door...

We are established in Milnthorpe at the moment so there are no immediate plans to move down to Hants now. However, should work take me back to Pompey, or should we be in the area for any other reason, I will be sure to drop you a note. It would be good to catch up again over a beer. :D

Return to “Gordon's Music”