Radio 2 broadcast

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

kevin

Radio 2 broadcast

Postby kevin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Gordon and Oliver are on Bob Harris show tonight at midnight on radio two Is this a first airing?
Kevin

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Radio 2 broadcast

Postby GORDON » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 pm

kevin wrote:Gordon and Oliver are on Bob Harris show tonight at midnight on radio two Is this a first airing?
Kevin

It is indeed sir!

G.

Roger

Postby Roger » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 am

Gordon,

I can feel a late night and an extra beer coming on. Might be in trouble tomorrow, but I'll remind Em that it was all for a good cause!

Roger :D

keithmeredith

Postby keithmeredith » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 am

Missed this programme's airing on the radio as I needed an early night (busy working on Saturday - coincidentally only about ten minutes or so from Giltrap Mansions.)

Fiona and I have just listened to the broadcast via the BBC i player, and, notwithstanding our natural bias, thought it excellent - a very polished presentation. We always enjoy listening to the music of course, but it is nice to hear our heros speak about how the album was developed and produced.

Keith & The Smiling One

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 am

keithmeredith wrote:Missed this programme's airing on the radio as I needed an early night (busy working on Saturday - coincidentally only about ten minutes or so from Giltrap Mansions.)

Fiona and I have just listened to the broadcast via the BBC i player, and, notwithstanding our natural bias, thought it excellent - a very polished presentation. We always enjoy listening to the music of course, but it is nice to hear our heros speak about how the album was developed and produced.

Keith & The Smiling One

For me the highlight was my piece for "the smiling one"

Be Well Both.

G.

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 am

Excellent set by "our lads" on Bob Harris.

You can listen online for one week only here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03903d3

Skip forward to 1hr 21min if you don't have time to listen to the whole show.

Sue
GG webmaster

Roger USA

Postby Roger USA » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:49 am

Sue wrote:Excellent set by "our lads" on Bob Harris.

You can listen online for one week only here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03903d3

Skip forward to 1hr 21min if you don't have time to listen to the whole show.

Sue

Many thanks for posting the link Sue, it was good to get to hear the show and its with three excellent R&L performances.

Gordon's selection of Peter Green's Man of the World was an inspired choice.

Roger

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Of course if you're feeling REALLY lazy and can't even manage to skip through using the link above you could always click here: :lol:

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/index.php?page=news&category=03--Recent_Major_Concerts_and_Events

Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “Gordon's Music”