First Video with The VG2000GG

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

HawkofMay

First Video with The VG2000GG

Postby HawkofMay » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 pm

A lot of guitar buyers rummage around on You Tube in order to find sound samples of the guitars they are interested in order to help them home in on the ones they would like to buy or try for themselves. The more varied clips available - played in various styles (finger picking, flat picking, solo or accompaniment) – the more the buyers are informed and the more likely the guitar will sell.
Of course you can only find relevant clips if the people who post them reference the guitar make and model in the description or tags of the video. Apart from Gordon himself (who could make a cigar box with strings sound good) and professional reviewers there are only two or three mere mortals who you can find playing his signature guitar.
As soon as I bought the VG2000GG 6 string I posted a few videos, the first of which I link to below. I would love to listen to anyone else’s efforts, particularly with the 12 string – and I might end up buying that one eventually as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skL34--tmIg

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”