Free Zoom Lesson

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

Free Zoom Lesson

Postby Sue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:02 pm

As posted on Facebook a few days ago:

This year marks the 21st anniversary of my mini CD Janschology, my year 2000 personal tribute to Bert Jansch.

We are re-releasing it online through MirrorNoir Records later this month. It will include the bonus track ‘Loren’ written in memory of Bert’s remarkable wife. ‘Loren’ will be released as a single a week or two prior to the album.

To celebrate this anniversary and as an early Christmas present to all you pickers out there, I’m offering a FREE half hour lesson on Zoom. The lessons will contain exclusively my compositions. Open to players of ALL levels!

21 spaces are available, first come first served.

THANKYOU to those who have already responded to my Facebook posting. Those 21 spaces need to be filled before going ahead so I can really get stuck in and arrange this properly. Even if you have had a ZOOM lesson with me before, it doesn’t matter but it must reach that magic figure of 21.

The offer is open until the 21st of this month or until all places are filled if earlier than that so please book as soon as possible. I’m certainly going to be a busy bunny but I look forward to seeing you, it’s going to be fun!

Contact Paul Roberts on pcrguitar@gmail.com if you wish to join me.
GG webmaster

RockyDijohn54

Re: Free Zoom Lesson

Postby RockyDijohn54 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:01 pm

What a nice thing to do! Sorry to have missed this. Any chance it was recorded for later viewing?

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Free Zoom Lesson

Postby GORDON » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:45 pm

Hello sir.

Afraid not sir.

Paid lessons are always available just contact Paul Roberts. Details are on news pages and homepage.

Be well.

G.

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”