Help? Rob Armstrong Guitar

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

Grace Deeming

Help? Rob Armstrong Guitar

Postby Grace Deeming » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Hello all!

I have joined the forum in hope of some help, from a group of people clearly far more knowledgeable than myself!

I inherited what I think is a Rob Armstrong Axis round-back electro acoustic guitar, from a close family friend a number of years ago. Sadly, I know very little about it, but would love to find out more, and maybe even pass it on to someone who would enjoy it more than me. I understand that Rob Armstrong's guitars are somewhat of a favourite of Gordon's so I thought this forum may be a good place to go!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out anything about it online. It has an Axis logo inside, but also a signed sticker with Rob Armstrong's name on the inside too. It has a serial number inside (581A206), but I have no idea what this means (e.g. age). It also has what appears to be his signature 'A' on the headstock of the guitar. If anyone has any information or advice that would be brilliant.

In the process of this, I have been listening to Gordon's music on Spotify and I love it!

Any help would be hugely appreciated! Thank you! :D

Roger

Re: Help? Rob Armstrong Guitar

Postby Roger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:52 pm

https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instru ... 1289126167

If you are on Facebook there is a Rob Armstrong owners page (so I'm told, as I'm not on Facebook!).

You could always call him on 02476 442502.

Hope this helps,

Roger

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”