Sept 8th Sharing Day - Frodsham

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

Sept 8th Sharing Day - Frodsham

Postby Sue » Thu May 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Gordon writes: On September 8th I'm doing another Sharing Day, this time at the charming Castle Park Arts Centre Frodsham. This will be a return visit for me and one I'm looking forward to very much.

My chosen piece for the day Ania's Dream is taken from my Last of England album. The evening will see me perform an intimate concert in the upstairs gallery. The seating is limited so those who just want to attend the concert should book early. Those attending the workshop will have free admission to the evening concert.

My special guest for the afternoon was due to be outstanding guitarist/teacher/ composer Martin Pleass, however he is sadly unable to attend. In his place I'm now delighted to be inviting one of the finest 12 string guitarists around, Mr Paul Brett.

Many of you will know Paul's incredible range of guitars for JHS.I am a huge fan of the Paul Brett Viator guitar and his 12 string version of the same instrument,in fact I love all the instruments he has designed for the company and have used three models on stage and in the studio for many years now.

Come along and meet this legend of the instrument for yourself.

If you wish to attend a Sharing Day then please contact Sue Holton at ggiltrap+sharingday@gmail.com
GG webmaster

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”