Another new addition...

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

AndrewD

Another new addition...

Postby AndrewD » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Today I bought a pre-loved Puerto Rican cuatro that was in the local guitar shop. It's a fun little instrument with 10 strings tuned in 4th: B, E, A, D, G. The B and E are octave strings, the others are unison. I felt a little "off piste" exploration was called for. :D

Bob Wilson

Re: Another new addition...

Postby Bob Wilson » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 am

Very nice Andrew! Looks like you have your work cut out. I have enough problems using a seven string :)
Hopefully we'll meet at Davids Hall, South Petherton, now that you are living down south.
Be well
Bob
Lives touch and paths cross for a reason - be grateful for these meetings and grow as a person

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Bob Wilson wrote:Very nice Andrew! Looks like you have your work cut out. I have enough problems using a seven string :)
Hopefully we'll meet at Davids Hall, South Petherton, now that you are living down south.
Be well
Bob

Love it love it love it.G

AndrewD

Postby AndrewD » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Bob Wilson wrote:Very nice Andrew! Looks like you have your work cut out. I have enough problems using a seven string :)
Be well
Bob

That's a definite, Bob. Anna and I will be there and are looking forward to it immensely. :D

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”