A Harvest of Babies

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

J and L

A Harvest of Babies

Postby J and L » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Just to share some joyful news with you all.
Our twin daughters Siophan and Kirsty have given us the gift of two gorgeous new grandchildren; Ernest Lawrence born on 7 August and Imogen Ruby born on 30 August.
Just like buses you wait for ages and then two come along together :!:
Amelia has a new sister and Brandon has two new cousins.
Love & Light to all,
Jacqui & Larry :D :D :D

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi Jacqui, Larry,

Congratulations to you all - looks like you'll be even busier than ever now !! Send me some pics please.

There must have been something in the water 9 months ago, 8) :oops: all I keep hearing about is new babies !! Our little grandaughter Phoebe is now 5 weeks old and 6lb 4oz - still a pound under average birth weight, but gorgeous !!

love Sue
GG webmaster

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 pm

May I take this opportunity in congratulating my two dear old London friends J & L on their beautiful new grandchildren.

On a personal note, I'm delighted to say that my daughter Sadie is recovering well from her recent operation in Exeter hospital. One never ever ever takes good health and the health of of our friends and loved ones for granted and any operation major or minor is in my book fraught with danger. I can rest a little easier now that I know she's OK and of course my beloved Hilary shares in the relief of this good news!

We shall be giving our pals J & L a little call later methinks.

Love to all.

G.

Roger

Postby Roger » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

J and L,

Our congratulations and best wishes to you and all concerned!

Gordon,

Best wishes to Sadie(hope you are fully recovered soon), her family and you and Hilary.

Roger & Em

Return to “General Chat”