Happy Valentine's Day........

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

Happy Valentine's Day........

Postby Roger » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:13 am

.......to Hilary, Sue, Jacqui, Carole, Sadie, my lovely other half Em and indeed any other ladies who use this forum. Hope you all get treated well on your special day!

Best wishes,

Roger

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks Roger,

We're wallpapering the bathroom ! Mike really knows how to make a girl feel special :lol: :lol:

Hope the rest of you are having a bit more fun :D

Sue
GG webmaster

J and L

Postby J and L » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Ah! thanks Roger.
Larry is in the garage restoring a bookcase and I am in the office working on our village Local Action Plan. Never mind, who says romance is dead! Wishing all my sisters out there who are 'doing it for themselves' a Happy Valentines Day :wink:
Love & Light,
Jacqui

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Hello fellow Romantics.

I took my beloved Hilary out for lunch with friends Dave and Paula to beautiful Lichfield for a Chinese buffet lunch. The weather was lovely, cold but the sun was shining. We then spent a leisurely hour with our pals drinking coffee and single malt in the conservatory!

OK for some I hear you cry!

Happy Valentines Day to you all and THANKYOU Roger for that lovely message.Your beloved's tune is still in my humble opinion one of my best!

Love to all the lovely ladies in my life. You all KNOW who you are!

G.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “General Chat”