Brian May

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

Brian May

Postby Roger » Mon May 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Since the start of the lock down I have been watching Brian May's videos on his Youtube channel. Words of wisdom, micro concerts and guitar lessons, all done from his living room with his Red Special (or replica) and a small Vox amp. Absolutely inspiring stuff and done in a spirit that reflects our current times.

Well he hasn't been around recently, but in one of his latest videos he revealed that as well as suffering from a sciatic nerve problem he also had a heart attack recently. While his heart problem has been addressed by inserting stents, obviously the nerve pain is still an issue. However, Dr May looked well on the video and hopefully will make a full recovery.

Gordon, as a friend of Brian May I wonder if you could pass on our best wishes to him please.

Thanks,

Roger & Em x

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Brian May

Postby GORDON » Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Have indeed done so buddy. Hugs to Emxx

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Have indeed done so buddy. Hugs to Emxx

Tom McCauley

Postby Tom McCauley » Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 am

Roger wrote:Since the start of the lock down I have been watching Brian May's videos on his Youtube channel. Words of wisdom, micro concerts and guitar lessons, all done from his living room with his Red Special (or replica) and a small Vox amp. Absolutely inspiring stuff and done in a spirit that reflects our current times.

Well he hasn't been around recently, but in one of his latest videos he revealed that as well as suffering from a sciatic nerve problem he also had a heart attack recently. While his heart problem has been addressed by inserting stents, obviously the nerve pain is still an issue. However, Dr May looked well on the video and hopefully will make a full recovery.

Gordon, as a friend of Brian May I wonder if you could pass on our best wishes to him please.

Thanks,

Roger & Em x

I hope Brian makes a speedy recovery too. I did hear about him in the news over the last few days.
Tom McCauley

Return to “General Chat”