hello all

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

markbsac

hello all

Postby markbsac » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:47 pm

hi im mark

while looking through my old record collection i came across a wonderfull picture disc from when i was a teenager,the disc brought back so many memories of a wonderfull time,my school days.

the disc was of course "Fear of the dark" how magical it was as an avid record collector who earned £2.00 for a saturday job at my local bakers to find a disc with a picture on it...i know nothing of gordon giltrap but i just had to buy it......my introduction to a fantastic guitarist....THANKYOU GORDON.

the years have leapt on and im now 44 i have played the guitar badly for over 15 years but i have now found gordon again and am looking forward to seeing him in concert....

many thanks

mark willoughby

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:23 pm

Dear Mark.

Wow...I'm deeply touched, and this proves one thing to me, and that is....Music written from the heart(hopefully) has a looooong shelf life..

Be Well Sir and THANKYOU.

G.

markbsac

Postby markbsac » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm

wow no way...the man replying to me himself...i am honoured...i dont get that from dave gilmour...or steve rothery(marillion)

what a great honour gordon i dont feel worthy

thankyou very much......looks like we both gone the same amount of grey also......but you have a lot more of it than me !

all the best to you gordon

mark

www.marksdivesite.piczo.com

Return to “General Chat”