The Shining Morn Concert - Birmingham Town Hall

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

The Shining Morn Concert - Birmingham Town Hall

Postby Sue » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Beyond the Barricade Ltd presents
GORDON GILTRAP
in
THE SHINING MORN CONCERT
at Birmingham Town Hall

Monday 10th October 2011 at 7.30 pm

Tickets: £17.50

In honour of the recent 'Shining Morn' CD there is to be a very special one off concert in Birmingham's stunning Town Hall.

The evening will celebrate four decades of extraordinary live music from one of the UK’s greatest guitar legends. Gordon has been described in the press as ‘A truly outstanding musician who delivers a dazzling and enchanting performance.’ Evening News. ‘A modern day master of the acoustic guitar.’ Guitarist Magazine

Gordon will be joined for this exclusive event by a special guest, the master of the Uilleann Pipes, Troy Donockley of The Bad Shepherds.

This is going to be an event you won't want to miss, so book your tickets now if you haven't already done so.

http://www.thsh.co.uk/view/gordon-giltrap-the-shining-morn-concert

Sue
GG webmaster

Sue
Site Admin

Re: The Shining Morn Concert - Birmingham Town Hall

Postby Sue » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Gordon has decided the 10th Oct Birmingham concert will be dedicated to the memory of his dear friend Bert Jansch.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on the night,

Sue
GG webmaster

kevin

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 pm

A nice gesture by Gordon very appropriate.

Colin Welfare

Postby Colin Welfare » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:22 pm

My old friend Gordon Giltrap will be dedicating his next concert on the 10th October at Birmingham Town Hall to the memory of the great Bert Jansch.
I really wish I could be there as I am sure it will be a night to remember, as I know Gordon was a very close friend of Bert.

I hope all who can will turn out for this special evening.

I have posted the above on my Facebook wall & would ask all fans of both Gordon & Bert to do the same to mark the passing of a great man.
Colin & Jill

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”