4 Parts, Worcester 23 Feb

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Pauline

4 Parts, Worcester 23 Feb

Postby Pauline » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:23 am

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed last night's concert at Huntingdon Hall. Clive is a wonderful addition, a perfect complement.
Highlights, for me, were Heartsong - such passion, Gordon! John and Ray playing Places Between - divine! and Clive's Oregon - I can't yet find the words to describe this beautiful piece. Plus the four of you performing Maddie Goes West - fantastic!
Unfortunately I had to leave after Tears of Joy to catch the last train home to Birmingham - what did I miss?
Thanks for a fab evening. I'll be buzzing for the rest of the day and more!

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am

Hi Pauline.

So sad you had to leave for the train. You missed Dublin Day and The Dodo's Dream.Thanks for coming.

Be Well.

G.

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 am

Hi Pauline,

you can see a bit of what you missed on this compilation video from Saturdays performance at High Barn :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gy-t-Mf6T4

Sue
GG webmaster

keithmeredith

Postby keithmeredith » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 pm

I will most definitely echo Pauline's posting. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening of guitar culture - even though I was not accompanied by my beloved this time. Four Parts CD is also right on the button.

I will attempt some sort of review after I have been to see Mr Carroll performing solo tonight at Wellingborough. After last night's taster I am almost drooling with anticipation.

Keith

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”