COOLHAM MUSIC NIGHT OUT

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Jezarts

COOLHAM MUSIC NIGHT OUT

Postby Jezarts » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 pm

:) Last Friday night I drove with friends from DEAL in Kent to listen to Gordon make the strings of his guitar sing with life.
it was a very enjoyable and friendly experience which took me back to the seventies & eighties when i first discoverd Gordon.
May your skills and music go on making peoples ears and hearts full of pleasure.
A great night was had MANY THANKS
Jeremy (JEZ) :D

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi Jez.

I have just finished watching a programme on the late great Les Paul. What an outstanding genius, not only of the guitar but as an inventor of SO many things. I feel geniuinely humbled by giants of the guitar like Les, and if I can create a fraction of what he did then I can die a happy man.

This really relates to your lovely posting sir, in as much as giants of the guitar in the past gave pleasure with their playing, so if lesser mortals like myself can do something similar in our brief lifetime then how great and fortunate that is for us.

Thanks so much for coming to see me, and let's hope you can do it again soon.

Be Well.

G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”