Fringford Village Hall

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

keithmeredith

Fringford Village Hall

Postby keithmeredith » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 am

Once again, Troubador, thank you for a wonderful evening's entertainment - made extra special for me by you sharing with me that most precious of commodities - your own time. This old stalker really appreciates that - I don't surrender sausages lightly you know, as Fiona will confirm.

An absolute pleasure to be introduced to Sue and Mike. It was unfortunate that I was attending solo as I think that Fiona and Sue would hit it off splendidly. I am looking forward to see some of the photographic results of the evening on the forum in due course

Fiona and I have this morning been talking about trying to arrange a gig in this part of rural Northamptonshire. Never organised anything like this before so have no idea if we can pull it off but we'll keep you posted.

Anticipating next weekend's gig at Steeple Ashton, and meeting Mike Stranks and the special visitor from Finland.

The dinner invitation to you and Hillary stands.

May your candle of life burn slowly.

Keith.

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey Keith.

Thanks for that sausage(end bit) my friend. Great to see you as ever, and we look forward to seeing you BOTH next time.
Be Well guv.
G

Mike Stranks

Postby Mike Stranks » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Sausages!? Sausages!? If I'd known there were sausages... :D

Anyway, It'll be good to meet Keith next weekend at Steeple Aston. Bob Wilson was thinking of coming up from Trowbridge too, so we may have a Forum 'gathering'.

Yes; Paul and and his good lady are all geared up for their visit... arrangements have been made... Ploughman's Suppers have been explained and watches have been synchronised.

I'll see ya!
The older I get, the better I used to be

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi Keith,

lovely to meet you too :wink: - make sure you bring Fiona next time !

It was indeed a superb evening, always well worth the trip to see Mr G.

Mike and I did shoot off a bit earlier than usual rather than help Gordon pack up so as not to keep our overnight hosts, the lovely Ray and Sian Burley waiting up for us too long. It didn't work, as she'd prepared a meal for us ( as we didn't have the sausages ) and we sat up chatting until about 2am !

Haven't been in long so not looked at the pictures yet, but if you'd like to email me a review of the night ( pretty please ) I'll add it to the website along with a couple. If there are enough good ones, I'll make another gallery.

If you want any advice / info about arranging a gig, just give me a call.

Have fun next weekend all of you,
cheers
Sue and Mike
GG webmaster

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Pictures online now in the gallery section:

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/index.php?page=imgallery&category=01--Fringford_7th_March_09

and thanks to Keith Meredith for his review online here:

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/index.php?page=bio&category=05--Fan_Reviews&display=2064

cheers
Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”