Shuttington Village Hall

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

keithmeredith

Shuttington Village Hall

Postby keithmeredith » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:00 am

Hi Gordon,
Just got home from this wonderful gig - I really like these intimate events. Once again thank you for an evening of superb entertainment: made extra special for Fiona and me by our being able to partake of tea with you beforehand - also nice to meet Kaz and Malc. It was also much appreciated that you dedicated Ives Horizon to Fiona - she was thrilled.
I feel sure that the autographed cd will direct my good friend Paul onto the musical path of GG righteousness.
We both look forward to seeing you next at The Stables in Milton Keynes and at some more village hall events next year. In the meantime our very best wishes to you and Hilary for the coming festive season.
Keith

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 am

Hello Both.

Many thanks for those kind words sir,and it was fun last night wasn't it. Tea beforehand was most civilised!

SO pleased Ive's Horizon hit the spot with Fiona, it's a good old tune and folk seem to enjoy it and the 12 string!

I do enjoy these village hall gigs, I look on them as a bit of a challenge in terms of the fact that most of the folk who attend these events don't really know much about me, so it gives me a the opportunity(hopefully) to make new friends and expose my music to folk who would otherwise not known of me,either way I enjoy them!

I look forward to seeing you both in 2009.

Have a great Christmas.

Warm Regards.

G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”