Hindolvaston Concert 11 August

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

sultan4swing

Hindolvaston Concert 11 August

Postby sultan4swing » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi Gordon. My wife and I are very much looking forward to the concert... hopefully this time we may get to say a hello.... Best wishes

sultan4swing

Re: Hindolveston Concert 11 August

Postby sultan4swing » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi Gordon

Very much appreciated the concert last night as always, and especially for 'Sultan4swing' to be able to get to say hello.... A nice atmosphere with lots of locals, good balanced sound system, and the excellent Brasilian dance music on classical guitar warm-up from Andrew....

Nice to have a chance to get a look at your guitars close up..... they are all great but love the white Fylde and the two small ones.. sounds great for 'The Lord's Seat' piece ...!!!

The downside was the 21 miles back in pouring rain along dark narrow countrry lanes... !!!

Best wishes and stay well.... !!!

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Hindolvaston Concert 11 August

Postby GORDON » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 pm

We finally met my friend and THANKYOU for coming.

sultan4swing

Re: Hindolveston Concert 11 August

Postby sultan4swing » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi Gordon... not often all my musical Christmases come together..... so within a week of your memorable concert, get to go to Binham Priory to hear one of THE world's best classical guitarists - Xuefei Yang.... you only have to hear her Bach violin partita in Gm - rondo - to be left speechless - some 7 minutes of wonderful technical dexterity at a speed you could not believe -.. Dominic Miller - love your version but this is a step up.... !!!

Best wishes and stay well...

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”