Litchfield Guildhall concert nearly here.

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Phil Werninck

Litchfield Guildhall concert nearly here.

Postby Phil Werninck » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:08 am

Looks like tickets are now selling well. Make sure as many fans are there to support this amazing gig.
Then i am sure we will get more concerts from Gordon snd Paul, and perhaps further recordings like the fantastic Last of England album.

keithmeredith

Re: Litchfield Guildhall concert nearly here.

Postby keithmeredith » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Beware - the Merediths are attending :D :D :D

steve

Re: Litchfield Guildhall concert nearly here.

Postby steve » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:06 pm

It was another outstanding performance given in very humid conditions (the hall had very little natural ventilation due to the tiny window openings and it was a very hot sultry evening) which was noted by Gordon when he took to the stage.

We chatted briefly in the intermission and I remarked that it was tough enough to sit still and watch inside that venue, let alone play that well to a packed audience, including "Lucifer's Cage" as an encore!

The highlights? For me personally that would be "Down The River" and "Fast Approaching" but pieces from "Last of England" with Paul Ward accompanying were also revelatory in their live setting.

Here's hoping Gordon and Paul do more work together, both live and in the studio.
Mirrors should think longer before they reflect ~ Jean Cocteau

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”