Gordon and Paul coming to Lichfield Guildhall

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Phil Werninck

Gordon and Paul coming to Lichfield Guildhall

Postby Phil Werninck » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 pm

For me one of the most satisfying albums for a long time has been the Last of England. So to hear of a gig with Gordon and Paul was a must for me, even though I live in Hampshire and the gig is in Lichfield. This gig is not sold out, please all you fans support this gig and we can have more of this fantastic collaboration live, and maybe another album. It is only through our support that we may continue to hear the best music... see you all at Lichfield.

Phil

Sue
Site Admin

Re: Gordon and Paul coming to Lichfield Guildhall

Postby Sue » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:32 pm

The LP launch gig is 18th July.

As Phil said, its going to be an amazing night.

BUY TICKETS HERE:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/gordon-giltrap-paul-ward-vinyl-album-launch-concert-tickets-34295817714

Sue
GG webmaster

Phil Werninck

Postby Phil Werninck » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:33 pm

I wonder now the online ticket sale is over, people will be wondering if tickets will available on the night from the Guildhall.

Many thanks Phil

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Phil Werninck wrote:I wonder now the online ticket sale is over, people will be wondering if tickets will available on the night from the Guildhall.

Many thanks Phil

Hi Phil,

I've just spoken to Pete at Psychotron Records. There was a mix up with the ticketing closure date but they are back on sale again now. Pete says " glad someone spotted the ticket problem - it was working yesterday but was set to end yesterday - no idea why ? Well done that person!"

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/gordon-giltrap-paul-ward-vinyl-album-launch-concert-tickets-34295817714?aff=ehomesaved

and yes tickets will be available on the door,

Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”