Sheffield Concert

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Bob Wilson

Sheffield Concert

Postby Bob Wilson » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi Gordon
Just a quick thanks for another great concert. It's the first time I've seen the polymer guitar and I must say I was surprisingly impressed with the sound (only the double-headed guitar to see now). It was also good to hear a new piece from the upcoming project with Rick Wakeman (Elegy - Death of Chatterton) - a lively piece :lol: . Dodo continues to mesmerise all who hear it and the old favourites are always welcome and well appreciated as well as your versions of classics, notably this time Anji as Davey Graham performed at the hall earlier in the month. As there wasn't a book for requests this time I didn't get to ask for Splinter (is it on CD anywhere?). Never mind, maybe next time at Bramdean on the 10th. See you soon
Best wishes to you and Hilary
Be well both
Bob & Jane

GORDON
Site Admin

SHEFFIELD.

Postby GORDON » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Hi Bob and Jane.

It really was good of you both to travel all that way to see me in Sheffield. I'm glad the newer pieces are to your liking, and now that I have for the time being dropped the request book, I can devote more time to featuring newer material. I shall indeed play Splinter for you, and no it's not on any commercial albums at the moment, as I always just looked on it as a 'fun' piece as opposed to a serious composition, I shall play it for you at Bramdean sir, just remind me and it shall be done.

My very best to Jane and yourself.

Gordon.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”