Alsager last night

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

kevin

Alsager last night

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:38 am

Hi Gordon
Just wanted to say thanks for a superb concert (as always) last night.
A good venue for your music I felt, despite the hooligans. (we do have them here
but they are more affluent than some others)
Good to see Mike Stranks in the flesh as it were, as you said he did a smashing job he clearly enjoys it.
I must admit as much as I like this type of concert I am coming round more and more to the progressive rock type stuff the electric guitar and effects went down well with the audience particularly my wife.
Thanks again
All the best
Kevin

Mike Stranks

Re: Alsager last night

Postby Mike Stranks » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi Kevin!

Did you come and speak? A couple of people did... Sorry if I didn't recognise you as you - if you see what I mean.

Gordon and I both had a blast; it's always a huge lift when the audience is so appreciative and enthusiastic.

... and for those of a certain turn of mind... no, I was not operating in the buff. I do not have musical instruments that can be strategically placed - unlike Mr G!

Hope to see some of you at Cirencester and Lydney- do come and say 'Hi!". I don't bite!
The older I get, the better I used to be

kevin

Re: Alsager last night

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi Mike
Didnt come and speak, afraid I have a shyness tendency at times I think its due to being in awe of skilled people
Crazy really I work in a school and stand in front of 30 students 5 times a day.
Humans can be complex at times..
Must be satisfying for you to work with such talent
All the best
Kevin

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”