NEW SITE

We'd like to know what you think of Gordon's website. What features do you like, what would you like to see included in future ? Post your comments here.

Moderator: GORDON

leesguitar

NEW SITE

Postby leesguitar » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm

HI SUE JUST LIKE TO SAY HOW GOOD THE NEW SITE IS . LAYOUT AND EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC , THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT I CAN MAKE IS THAT THE OLD SITE WAS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND MADE YOU FEEL WELCOME , THE NEW SITE MAKES YOU FEEL YOUR PART OF A FAMILY .. REGARDS LEE :D
K YARI G1F ACOUSTIC

john kelly

New Site

Postby john kelly » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:59 pm

Hi Gordon and Forum collective,
I have not posted for a while in fact this is my first on new site. I thought you had ran away and left me Gordon!. Nice meeting you in Milngavie earlier in the year. Your new site is nicely arranged, although the previous one was so basic it appealed to my keyboarding skills. although browsing through this one it still appears that you make an effort to personalise your replies , which is a touch you must not lose. So well done and best of luck with it. I am going to switch channels and check out the anorak forum as a few things i would like to highlight to forum members. :wink:

Return to “The Website”