The Anthology album

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

sultan4swing

The Anthology album

Postby sultan4swing » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Glad to have picked up on this website.. Rekindled my long-held admiration for Gordon's music and particularly, his expertise as in my view , one of the best accoustic guitarists I've heard, and I've a few good ones in my 45 years as an albeit non-professional singer/accoustic guitarist.. Over the years since I first bought Fear of the Dark, Perilious Journey and Peacocks Party , my musical interests have broadened extensively, but accoustic guitar performers are my first and continuing love... Talking to my wife, who has never heard Gordon's music, I decided to order the Anthology Album a couple of days ago.. What a delight... !!! Fabulous music, guitar tunings, great production, and a reminiscer's dream.... My wife loves it too... playing it all yesterday and today.... My impression is that a lot of the tunes sound like what as a guitarist myself calls 'exercises' - almost musical 'loosening up'... and great that we both remember those theme tunes from tv series and films. Gordon.... great to be back with your music again.... !!!!

Return to “Gordon's Music”