Abingdon Unicorn theatre

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Abingdon Unicorn theatre

Postby GORDON » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:10 pm

My first gig of the year was so special in so many ways.The venue was fantastic with great age and history.

The sound was outstanding.

The audience were receptive and great fun.

I played well bearing in mind the lay off over Christmas.

My two dear friends Arthur and Steffi turned up along with the great Julian Lewry.

What more could I ask?

Be well all and happy new year..

G.

CDIGGER

Re: Abingdon Unicorn theatre

Postby CDIGGER » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Enjoyed the Concert in Abingon on Thames on Thursday 15th January 2015.

Which is your favourite recording of The Dodo's Dream?

This track alone stood out and was the best of the evening.

Many thanks

Chris

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:29 pm

CDIGGER wrote:Enjoyed the Concert in Abingon on Thames on Thursday 15th January 2015.

Which is your favourite recording of The Dodo's Dream?

This track alone stood out and was the best of the evening.

Many thanks

Chris

Thanks Chris.

I like them all providing I play them OK and the kit doesn't go wrong.The recorded version on SHINING MORN is OK .

BE WELL.

G.

Roger USA

Postby Roger USA » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 am

It's good to hear the year got off to a successful start!

However, and sorry to hijack this thread, but I am getting a little worried about the absence of any concerts in the second half of June and first half of July!!!

With Ethan getting on in years (7) we can no longer travel in May, but we still caught the excellent Royston gig at the end of June last year. This year my dear wife Shannon wants to join us, but flight prices have gone through the roof and there are no planned gigs :( Is that likely to change?

We will look at other dates and see if anything works. In the meantime I will let the Lincolnshie part of my family know that Four Parts Guitar will be in town - lucky them!

All The Best,

Roger

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Roger USA wrote:It's good to hear the year got off to a successful start!

However, and sorry to hijack this thread, but I am getting a little worried about the absence of any concerts in the second half of June and first half of July!!!

With Ethan getting on in years (7) we can no longer travel in May, but we still caught the excellent Royston gig at the end of June last year. This year my dear wife Shannon wants to join us, but flight prices have gone through the roof and there are no planned gigs :( Is that likely to change?

We will look at other dates and see if anything works. In the meantime I will let the Lincolnshie part of my family know that Four Parts Guitar will be in town - lucky them!

All The Best,

Roger

Don't worry we can arrange something :D Be well all.G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”